Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Music to conceive by...




I got an mp3! How fun, I am finally with the times. Richard got a surprise at work today, a small bonus AMEX gift card, so he said we could go buy an mp3 player. We got the Sandisk Sansa e260. I have been reading really good reviews on the sandisk players and it had a lot of the features I wanted. It is charging up tonight and maybe I will have some time to get some songs loaded on it this weekend. It came pre-loaded, so at least there is something.
Made it through the second shot tonight...little prickly, but ok. I know we will fly through the first part of the cycle...
Prayer focus for the week is for eating healthy, my body's response to the new drugs (no allergic reactions, excessive weight gain, etc.) and will power to start weaning myself completely off the caffeine. While I have already cut down quite a bit, I still manage to get in one soft drink a day. It is so hard to give up my diet dr. pepper!

1 comment:

Slaughter Fam CEO said...

aaah - I'm a big fan of the mp3 player as medical necessity. That's how I got my ipod. :) Tim has some great P&W songs on ours if you need some ideas.