Friday, August 10, 2007

Negative

Sadly, the pregnancy test was negative today.

We don't understand what God is doing, we don't know what lies in our future and we are hurting immensely right now.

We are also mourning the loss of the two children we will never get to see grow up.

I know that God is in control, but I am also thankful that we have a God that will allow us to feel...to be sad, angry, hurt, lost...holding us in His arms all along.

Thank you to our friends and family who have supported us and will continue to support us through these trials.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nancy and Richard,

I am so sorry for your loss. I have been reliving my experience through you and just knew this time would be successful. But, God has other plans for you. Thank goodness you have each other and your love for one another. It's so fun to hear about your fun times together as such a happy couple. I'll continue to pray that you get to be parents however you get there. You will be wonderful, loving parents!

Jennifer Jacoby

Aunt Kathy said...

Nancy and Richard I agree with Jennifer...

I read your post and mis-read a word or two, and I thought it said we are trusting God immediately, and I pray that you are, and He WILL bless you, and when it happens you will be so shocked at His neverending perfect love for you. You will be like Sarah, full of laughter.

Amy H. said...

Dearest Nancy & Rich,

We know you're sad, frustrated, and fearful, as well as faithful, hopeful, and strong. It's a roller coaster of emotions.

We're very sorry that you're having to go through all of this, but we're also so thankful that you have each other and our Lord sustaining you through it all.

Please know that we're here for you too. If there is anything at all we can do, please don't hesitate to ask.

Nancy, you know I'm always up late and just a phone call or 30 second walk away. We can cry ourselves to the point of laughter.

"Laughter through tears is my favorite emotion."
--Truvy, Steel Magnolias

And a "steel magnolia" you are.

All our love,
Amy & Glenn